Thursday, February 17, 2011

Joyeux anniversaire à moi!

thankful for...

Yesterday was my birthday and I'm thankful for all of the people that made my day so great! Heidi took me to La Jolla Groves for lunch and to see the movie "Just Go With It," instead of being bored in Modern Art class. Heidi told me that if I'm going to get a bad grade in the class anyway, I might as well enjoy my birthday in the meantime. I agreed. Then my parents took me and John to Guru's for dinner and went back to the house where the family came for cake and presents. Then went over to John's only to get even more presents! It was a really great day.


tender mercy...

Yesterday was so warm in the morning! I was only wearing a cardigan and it was too much. It was so great. But of course it was snowing by the end of the night because, well, this IS Utah. But even the snow was magical.


made me laugh...

It must of been because it was my birthday and was already in a really good mood, but seriously everything made me laugh yesterday. In one of the movie trailers there was a movie about animals, I can't remember what it was called, but this elephant gets scared and screams....haha I laughed for such a long time over that. I still laugh just thinking about it. I guess I'll have to go see that one when it comes out.

Later that night we were walking to John's and it was so snowy and windy that we couldn't look up to see where we were walking. John stops and has his hands resting on his knees. I turned around to see what was wrong and hear him say, "Go on! Save yourself!" Hahaha I laughed and we walked the rest of the way to his house together.

No comments:

Post a Comment