Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Crazy Planes!

thankful for...

I'm thankful that I've only sniffed 8,000 times and sneezed 80 times today instead of the 23,000,000 sniffs and 2,300 sneezes that happened yesterday.

made me laugh...


Last night I was over at Johns... we'd been watching tv but King of Queens got real boring real fast, so we tried playing this terrible puzzle game, got extremely frustrated because the stupid planes never matched, then he says, "Do you want to color?" (like I'm 4... lol) But obviously I did and he gave me a ton of markers and some paper. We drew pictures for each other. He drew me sculpting the David while wearing a beret and I drew a picture of us whale watching and him getting sick (which actually happened one time). It was really funny to reveal our pictures to each other.

This is that one time when we really went whale watching....


tender mercy...


Yesterday I needed to meet with a Financial Adviser so they could talk to this scholarship and tell them about my finances, blah blah blah. BUT, I totally forgot. And like 2 hours before I was like, oh I need to meet with Lynn today. It was that simple. This thing that I wasn't even trying to remember just popped in my head. And it's a good thing too, because he was super nice, it only took like 10 minutes and it may get me a little money for my study abroad.

3 comments: