Tuesday, December 20, 2011

101 Days in London

I really was there for exactly 101 days.  Which makes me laugh for some reason.  I wrote down what I did each of those 101 days, but unfortunately I was a terrible blogger over the last few months so none of those stories made it on here.  I'm going to make a book out of my emails to go along with the two journals I wrote.  I already miss it so much but I've had a pretty great time just hanging out at home this past week.  I've seen friends, wrapped all of my presents, finished making presents, and getting ready for Christmas by putting lights up, decorating the tree and baking lots of cookies.  I've also done a lot of things that I missed when I was in London, like driving and eating Mexican food.  It does feel weird to not be taking pictures of myself having fun every day and constantly be on the go...but it's also very relieving.

Going to London was probably the best decision I've ever made.

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture! Tea cup & all. I am proud of you for going to London too. And jealous :)

    ReplyDelete