Monday, January 9, 2012

London draft

made me laugh...

Today in English we all sit down and John tells us all to pick a number between 1 and 17. There are 17 of us so we all really have to pay attention so we don't pick a number that's already been picked. He tells us that we're picking numbers and he's going to put them into a function to change the order and that will be the random order that we workshop our essays in. We all go around and each have our number. Then we find out that the function is (x-7)+6. Which is just subtracting 1 from each number...and that is the same order. LOL I couldn't get over how funny this was. Who knows why we picked numbers...it's not going to work at all.

tender mercy...

I was able to catch up in one of my classes today. Just one. But that's one less that I'll have to think about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment