Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Pantry Peepers

tender mercy...

Yesterday I was in my last Floral Design lecture of the semester and we were talking about funerals. I guess we need to talk about funerals because it's a big floral event, but she was going off on everything else funeral related...picking a casket, which direction the person lays in the casket, etc. For some reason I just felt really uncomfortable and queasy (maybe because it was my first class of the day) and I was looking at the clock the whole time waiting for the bell to ring. And then my tender mercy happened. There was a fire drill. The alarm went crazy and everyone ran out of the class super fast. It really was the best way to end that lecture. With all of us running to the door.


thankful for...

I'm thankful that my cousin Ginny found these little snack boxes for me at Borders and bought them so they didn't sell before I got there. There are four boxes with goofy "pantry peepers" on the lids (pieces of food with giant eyes). My favorite is the winking croissant. I brought Wheat Thins to school in one of the smaller ones today...

made me laugh...

I've been watching the fifth? season of The Office lately. I didn't start watching that show until it was 3 seasons in and I would watch the dvds before I went to bed. It really is best that way. No commercials and you can watch as many episodes as you want. I stopped watching the show mid-fourth season. But it's been a while so I thought I'd catch up again. I was watching it with John and we could NOT stop laughing. Seriously. That show is just so funny.... As soon as the episode ended John started tickling me (it happens a lot) so I was laughing even more and I couldn't help being in a really good mood for the rest of the night. It didn't hurt that he bought me dinner either....

No comments:

Post a Comment