Monday, May 2, 2011

summer break

thankful for...

I'm thankful that it's summer. The only thing I have to do is go to Gap, but it's been slow this last week so I haven't even had to do that. It's great. I can already feel the joy of freedom starting to be replaced with boredom, so hopefully I'll start working more hours. But in the mean time I'll just keep making cookies and watching 30 Rock on Netflix.


made me laugh...

Whenever I ask John if he wants to do something (and he really doesn't want to), he doesn't just say no. Yesterday I asked him if he wanted to do something (I honestly can't remember what) while we were walking over to his house and he quickly replied, "I'd rather cut off both of my legs, sew them on backwards, then swim the English Channel."

It caught me so off guard and I couldn't stop laughing.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha....aahhhhh, that was a pretty hilarious was of saying no.

    ReplyDelete